Please note: As we are donating $30-$50 per ticket to the wonderful Birth Time documentary (see info below), we ask for members to please pay by direct deposit so we can avoid PayPal and other fees. Thank you for your support!
BSB: 033-174 (Westpac)
Name: Doula Network Australia Inc.
Dr Rachel Reed is a Senior Lecturer and Discipline Leader in Midwifery at the University of the Sunshine Coast. She has practised midwifery in a range of models and settings in the United Kingdom and Australia. Rachel is committed to the promotion of physiological birth, and of women's innate ability to birth and mother. She is a writer and presenter, and is the author of the MidwifeThinking blog site.
We are so excited to reveal our conference program below and can't wait to see you in September!!
Are you as excited as we are?!
Share our event on Facebook!
Share our event on Facebook!
Click the Facebook button below to be redirected to our conference event page. Make sure you follow our page so that you can keep up to date with announcements. And of course, we would love for you to share our event and event posts with your doula colleagues!! :)
We are inviting all those who offer training, mentoring, and other services and products which may interest our members, to book a trade table and/or advertise in our delegate bags. This is the perfect marketing opportunity!
If you are a member of the association, this is FREE when you register to attend the conference . If you are a member but are unable to attend the conference you can still advertise in our delegate bags! A nominal fee of $50 or a raffle prize donation is all that is required! ❤️
Not a member yet? No worries! Simply complete a membership form here: http://www.doulanetwork.org/membership-application-form
We are fundraising for the amazing new documentary Birth Time which is in post-production. $30 from every ticket sold will be donated to Birth Time. However, if we reach 100 tickets sold then we will raise the donation to $50 per ticket! Please help us to raise $5,000+ for this important documentary! By supporting your association you are supporting this wonderful cause.
Online Registration Form
Early Bird Pricing Info
BREAKING NEWS :: to secure the early bird price for your ticket, simply register and pay $50 non-refundable deposit by 30 April. Then pay the balance by 30 June. It's easy and so convenient!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Register as per normal by completing the conference registration form.
2. Select the early bird ticket option in the registration form.
3. We will send you an invoice for the total amount ($179).
4. Pay a minimum of $50 to hold your ticket at that price.
5. Pay the balance off weekly or in lump sum instalments - it's completely up to you! You must have the total amount ($179) paid by 30 June 2018.
6. If deposit is not paid by midnight 30 April 2018, your ticket reverts to a full price ticket ($249). A new invoice will be issued to you.
7. If balance is not paid by midnight 30 June 2018, your ticket reverts to a full price ticket ($249). A new invoice will be issued to you.
8. As per our standard terms (see registration form), tickets are non-refundable, and thus any progress payments toward your ticket is non-refundable. Tickets are transferable (see registration form).